[Server-devel] Development state

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 05:09:30 EST 2009

Hola Ulises!

The info on the wiki is sometimes a little bit old. XS-0.6 is stable,
and works well.

There are of course things we'd like to improve, but XS-0.6 is a very
usable, and if you have a deployment, I can only recommend you use it.

Recommended reading to get a picture of where we are:

 http://blog.laptop.org/2009/02/11/school-server-051-holding-the-xo-universe-together/

 http://blog.laptop.org/2009/10/07/school-server-v0-6-released/