[Server-devel] ejabberd eating lots of CPU time - how to diagnose?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:46:14 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> I don't know what a SRG is, but I haven't done anything outside of the
> standard installation instructions. Yes, it is the standard version
> from 0.5.2.

Sorry. Short for 'shared-roster-group' which is the terminology used
in the code.

I wish could get my hands on your server in action. I am pretty snowed
under for the next week or two (hence my unability to get debugging on
this track now), but if there's a way to negotiate a way to look at
the machine, I'll be happy to help diagnose.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com