[Server-devel] [Sugar-devel] Browse-101 for 0.82 and XS-0.6 interop

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu May 21 10:41:18 EDT 2009

2009/5/21 Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com>:
> IIRC, Simon's release also had a patch from Sayamindu. Not sure if
> that's in Daniel's version. In any case, both versions have tested
> a-ok with the XS :-)

Is there anything new in Simon's 101 that has appeared on
activities.sugarlabs.org or is it identical to the one that was
announced 1-2 months ago?

My 102 is the Browse-101-for-8.2 that was announced 1-2 months ago,
plus the fix for the ticket that I mentioned. So it should have all
the other relevant patches and fixes, unless something was silently
added since initial release.

Daniel