[Server-devel] XS testing for Chinese English & XO

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:57:14 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 4. Have not solved the problem of not chinese character in the ds-restore
>> view. When downloaded to the chinese XOs machine it display the chinese
>> activity normally.
>
> Can you send me a zipfile (privately) of an example datastore with chinese
> characters? I'm not good with SCIM ;-)

Thanks for the sample file! I can confirm this is a problem with the
0.5.2 version -- apologies. The 0.6 code, which displays the backups
in the Moodle UI, does the right thing -- it serves the correct utf-8
chars. Once I installed the fonts-chinese package, it displayed
perfectly in the listing.

I'll post a 0.6 alpha later in the day you can test :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com