[Server-devel] XS Help, please

Gerald Ardito gmanb5 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 07:45:08 EDT 2009

Martin,

I will look at the configuration section as you suggest. I have been using
it.
Are you saying that without doing anything else (like editing dhcpd.conf),
the server will act as the DHCP server? Or do I still need to edit that
file?

Also, do I need 2 NICs. My network guy says no. That if I set the default
gateway properly, all will be well. What do you think?

Thanks again.
Gerald