[Server-devel] backup : problem opening /library/users/XXXX/datastore-xxxxx/store

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:18:08 EDT 2009

Martin,

Good news. I had a chance to test it today and it looks like the
Moodle UI is picking up on the back ups now.

I'll be doing a couple of tests over the course of the next few days.
I'll be sure to let you know if we encounter problems.

Thanks you so much for quickly updating the moodle backup ui.

Best,

Hamilton