[Server-devel] Questions

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri May 8 18:42:54 EDT 2009

Hi David,

El día 8 de mayo de 2009 18:00, david <david at leeming-consulting.com> escribió:
> Daniel,
> Feedback from Nauru. It is very hot and very humid. I find typically that
> almost all the children observe the jumping cursor. The recalibration does
> help, but it's still a major issue. I am simply unable to use the touchpad
> in demonstrations.

Do you have any of the more recent XO units, which have a new
touchpad? (you'll know if you do, because they look physically

If not, I think someone at OLPC would be happy to send you a sample
unit or 2 to get your feedback from the field. They are believed to
solve the crazy-cursor issues, and I think they are now in mass
production with all new XOs. Let me know if you're interested and I'll
try and get you in touch.