[Server-devel] Regarding school servers initial connection

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 13:24:53 EDT 2009

Hello,

       I'm thinking of implementing a client-server model for file transfer
and message passing between the school server and the laptops.
       I'm in doubt whether security constrictions will permit this or not,
and if they do, how is the initial message passing done(during boot)
       May I know, If I can append certain data to that message, and send it
to the system, so the system will check compile its shell accordingly?

Thank you