[Server-devel] @all at ...?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:34:52 EST 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> No problems.

*Fantastic news*. This confirms I'm not seeing ghosts.

> Will test again on Friday with 85 XOs. Probably not counting at each
> and every stage, to avoid excessive wastage of time. Should I make any
> other refinements to that procedure?

One little change -- if you have 85 XOs, I would want to see what the
memory usage of ejabberd is.

And no need to correlate the numbers if thigns are working :-) Note
however: Sugar's network view limits the number of peers it shows. I'm
not sure what the limit it, but at 85 you could be hitting it.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com