[Server-devel] XS Moodle admin login

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:58:02 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Reuben K. Caron<reuben at laptop.org> wrote:
> I have experienced this with every 0.6d2 install. The passchange.php method
> mentioned in this link did NOT work:
>  http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=18103

Right. I owe you guys an apology. This is related to a change I made on purpose.

In short: use

  sudo -u apache php /var/www/moodle/web/local/scripts/adminuser-enable.php
  sudo -u apache php /var/www/moodle/web/local/scripts/adminuser-disable.php

to enable the admin user for usage. I removed access to it by default
-- the commit, with explanatory comment, is:

  http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/martin/moodle.git/commit/?h=mdl19-xs&id=7f0c4b52f4c31c1c5c32cccb4df353603aaaad28

Clearly I had a bit of a brainfade when Reuben mentioned the problem
initially a couple of days ago.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com