[Server-devel] suggestion

Kevin Benavides kbenavides at americancollege.edu.ni
Wed Jun 17 14:09:13 EDT 2009

Well the information provided is very helpful but what I trying to say is
that if you need to install the server vercion OLPC on a server "X" to
remember that while the OLPC operating system Server is based on free
software, and I ask is that if you can inslatalar operating system is fedora
11 (leonidas) is linux and install a server and mount Squit to filter the
content desired by the administrator of the server.

I ask because I would imagine that the same .!!!!!!!!

not like you are there for such advance is in the OLPC project

but do not know if the project fedora 11 (leonidas) will attach the link to
visit the website:
http://fedoraproject.org/es/index

All that is in Spanish

--