[Server-devel] Saludos desde Nicaragua, OLPC SERVER

Rodolfo D. Arce S. rodolfoarce at eyuhoo.com
Wed Jun 17 13:51:15 EDT 2009

I didn't fully understand what you said..

The main installation doesn't filter anything.. i think :S..it does
use a squid proxy, but no blocking

we later added squidGuard to do the redirection, you can look it up in
our wiki, we added squidGuard because of our commitment to the
educational usage of internet and also because of legislation

saludos.. R