[Server-devel] Saludos desde Nicaragua, OLPC SERVER

Rodolfo D. Arce S. rodolfoarce at eyuhoo.com
Wed Jun 17 13:23:29 EDT 2009

Hola desde Paraguay

We're going to continue this convesation in english so others may
understand.. we have some instructions in this page for you to look at,
they're in spanish and parts in english, hope it works out for you, its
based on XS version 0.5.2

http://wiki.paraguayeduca.org/index.php/Servidor

you can skip the parts about puppet or the FQDN naming, the rest is standard
for any schoolserver installation

saludos.. R