[Server-devel] Upgrade to 0.6

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:51:34 EDT 2009

Super. If you do find probs with 0.6, I'd love to hear about them via the list.

Reuben did point out a problem with Squid and recent changed to
/etc/hosts . I fixed the output of `hostname` and broke Squid for the
local server :-/

That'll need a fix in hosts or (probably better) in squid-xs.conf or httpd.conf

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com