[Server-devel] binding ejabberd on XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:03:16 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Vamsi Krishna
Davuluri<vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm following this guide http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Installing_Software,
> and i blindly changed the binding address to the
> one given in the link, I changed it again to localhost.localdomain
> and it gives me the following

Oops. Questions

Are you on 0.5.2 or on 0.6? You _should_ be on 0.6 for develppment
purposes, and 0.6 has a completely different install method... which
is described in the same email where I announced the 0.6 alpha
image...

I suggest installing 0.6d2 again and following the (much simpler)
steps for it...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com