[Server-devel] Server configuration for static IP instead of DHCP

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Tue Jun 16 11:25:28 EDT 2009

Maybe the WIKI need an update that include ... take a break and come back for the cache stuff

Working normally..and I am amazed by the level of automation via the XS. Just registered 2 XOs via wireless. Now I need to see how the Moodle could be a mix of external users and XOs registered users. I use to have success login in with admin and the password supplied to add newlanguage options. Any changes? I have not been login with the combination recently?

Cheers