[Server-devel] Server configuration for static IP instead of DHCP

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Tue Jun 16 10:24:56 EDT 2009

Thanks for all the advice and help. I went to sleep after setting it without success ... and came back after  work at it again - when I ping it works!!
Maybe the lesson is to wait for the network stuff to sort things out and be patient?

Have set the forwarders commands to my actual DNS and the resolv.conf nameserver points to 172.18.0.1.

My thanks to you all. Cheers