[Server-devel] Firing up ejabberd

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 12:01:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

So the problem was starting up ejabberd after the installation
0.6b of the XS. I was getting the Domain not configured error,
and after talking to Dave B who pointed me that it was
because the domain config script wasn't set to a domain,
I registered with localhost, and ejabberd seems to work fine
now.
Dave tells me that this should be set at the installation itself,
so maybe something broke and a fix should come?

p.s. the burnt version of 0.6b doesnt work, I tried with two
writers just to be sure.

cheers,

Vamsi