[Server-devel] Server configuration for static IP instead of DHCP

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Fri Jun 12 12:29:32 EDT 2009

Everything works well with DHCP on eth0. However I want have a fixed ip instead. I followed the instruction Configuring a Static IP address. Each time I reboot I have assign a satic IP of 192.168.1.130. However not able to resolve when I ping mail.google.com.

Read the thread below. What else do I need to do to get it functioning as before?

Cheers