[Server-devel] New XS-0.6d2

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Fri Jun 5 19:55:10 EDT 2009

A very large team is to their Sichuan, China today. We managed to do some very initial testing of the XS last weekend but unable to stress test it as we had limited time and lack of APs.

A photo of trying to monitor memory usage here:

http://www.meet2learn.net/egallery/main.php?g2_itemId=886

I have asked the deployment to record their field experience and hopefully more information will reveal in a few days time.

BTW is the XS already a ejabber server by default?

When I type ejabberdctl status I get this message:

Node ejabberd at schoolserver is started. Status: started
ejabberd is not running

I want to test XO and SoaS with various activities via a collaborative ejabber server? I have an actual working domain for the purpose.

Have a good weekend.