[Server-devel] olpc-bios-crypto: separate oats and act delegations, 'del01' vs 'del02'

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:23:14 EDT 2009

There's a new olpc-bios-crypto rpm that prepares things for the proper
segregation of oats and act delegations.

It also introduces a new file format - del02 - form the commit msg:

    For the case of "act" delegations we need a delegation file format that
    includes the uuid. For other delegations, the uuid is not needed, so
    we introduce a 'del02' format that skips the uuid. It's a tad safer
    to avoid distributing the uuid.

http://dev.laptop.org/git/bios-crypto/commit/?h=delegation

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com