[Server-devel] Roll Call - Who is using XS in the field and for what?

Daniel Bennett dantana at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:50:22 EDT 2009

Gentlemen (Michael, Akila, and Benjamin),
How are things going with the school server in Jimeta?  Can you reply to all
to let us know?  It would be great to hear how things are going!

-Dan

Is Backup working yet?

How about collaboration with Jabber?

Last I heard you were working with 0.5.2, right?

I'm also guessing that Moodle is not yet functioning, is it?  We didn't even
attempt to approach it during my previous visit...