[Server-devel] the "first user is admin" moodle policy

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sun Jul 26 11:42:10 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 4:37 AM, Joshua N Pritikin <jpritikin at pobox.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 09:41:43PM -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
> > Make sure you update your Browse version to 102. This version has all the
> > bits needed to do seamless login. Do this via the Control Panel |
> Software
> > Update
>
> I updated to Browse-102 from activities.sugarlabs.org using a
> customization key. I am still not getting autologin. This is build 802
> sugar 0.82.1 firmware Q2E41.

Hmm. I vaguely remember that there was some confusion as to which copy of
Browse was going to be 102. I hope that was resolved. I use the 102 that
comes via the Control Panel's update process and my control panel update
points to the G1G1 repo. Maybe that makes the difference?

> I'm suspicious about Browse because there are only 3 tabs: Activity,
> Browse, and View. Where is the Edit tab?

I have all four tabs.

Sameer