[Server-devel] the "first user is admin" moodle policy

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sun Jul 26 07:37:36 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 09:41:43PM -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
> Make sure you update your Browse version to 102. This version has all the
> bits needed to do seamless login. Do this via the Control Panel | Software
> Update

I updated to Browse-102 from activities.sugarlabs.org using a
customization key. I am still not getting autologin. This is build 802
sugar 0.82.1 firmware Q2E41.

I'm suspicious about Browse because there are only 3 tabs: Activity,
Browse, and View. Where is the Edit tab?

/home/olpc/Activities/Browse.activity/activity/activity.info reports
version 102.

Control Panel | Software Update suggested that everything was
up-to-date.

How do I further debug this?