[Server-devel] taming a fresh 0.5.2 install

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Tue Jul 21 12:50:28 EDT 2009

There is some DNS dysfunction. I can ping external sites (e.g.
laptop.org) from the schoolserver. I can ssh to the schoolserver from my
laptop. However, I cannot ping external sites from my laptop.

I am using a USB EV-DO CDMA adapter to connect to the Internet. When it
connects, it creates a ppp0 interface. Since eth0 is not my uplink, I
ran xs-swapnics once and my local wireless router (WRT45GL) is now
showing up as eth1.

Any suggestions? I am happy to test early builds of XS 0.6.

--
American? Vote on the National Initiative for Democracy, http://votep2.us