[Server-devel] a sample moodle course

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Wed Jul 1 20:52:56 EDT 2009

I followed up on reading your request and went to the Open Univeristy of UK.
Downloaded a few of their units and they are now Zap into the school server for outside testing by interested individuals.

Course listing:

http://labspace.open.ac.uk/course/index.php

What is needed is to locate moodle course develop for young children. I agree that it is great to have a few samples so that teachers can understand the working of it.

This is another good resource:

http://www.merlot.org/merlot/index.htm

T.K. Kang
www.nurturingeducation.com