[Server-devel] XO

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Fri Jan 23 00:41:02 EST 2009

Sorry about that.
I was finally cleaning out the moderators queue where Jerry's
original request
ended up.  He was using an alternate email address, and resubmitted
four minutes
later using his correct one...

The good news is that when this happens I flag your alternate email
address
as valid for list submissions.

Cheers,
wad