[Server-devel] Browsing school server

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:15:31 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Anna <aschoolf at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm very sorry, Martin, but I hope you understand the reasoning behind the
> decision.

I was part-joking, didn't mean to make you feel back... it turns out I
did undestand in general terms why; but your email is very valuable in
terms of expanding on the shortcomings I need to work on. Thanks!

Our moodle situatuion is nowhere near where I want it to be. Time's
gone into infrastucture/OS work, the regularly scheduled crises and
whatnot. But we're getting closer.

The moodle in 0.5.x is clearly a proof-of-concept, and as you say, not
usable in real life. Now, let me work a bit on that... ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com