[Server-devel] xs-dev disk full?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:48:09 EST 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... whoever looks after the build scripts that hog it

So, found a crontab entry hiding in root's entry, commented out so no
more joyride for the time being.

I'm not sure about the hw on that box before that script gets enabled
again, we need a partition for it to play so it can DoS itself, and
nothing else.

 - Are there free LVMs? Can we pop in a disk or disk pair?
 - Does anyone know what tmp dirs the script uses?
 - Can we switch it away from root? Then we get back our 5% buffer
space so root can actually fix the problem.
 - Please move it to /etc/cron.d - this is an important task of the
server, not a personal "zip my mail" task...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com