[Server-devel] Moodle on XS Install

Dave Bauer dave at solutiongrove.com
Thu Feb 26 09:52:58 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/2/26 Dave Bauer <dave at solutiongrove.com>:
> > I am using XS 0.5.1 beta. On there the moodle instance is not comfigured.
> > Should I expect it to work out of the box or are there additional steps I
> > need to take to get it working. The XS install docs don't mention moodle
> at
> > all, only ejabberd.
>
> It's unfortunately broken. If you're familiar with moodle, you can
> find the passwrd to the admin account in /etc/moodle/
>
> Working on it for 0.6

So what is my best bet for now? Try to fix it? Wait for 0.6? If I get it
fixed would it help you out?

It seems this is all built from a Fedora install and moodle should be able
to work. Are there scripts that should automate the setup. If so, can you
point me to the right place to look?

Thanks
Dave

>  martin.langhoff at gmail.com