[Server-devel] mkusbinstall enhancements

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:25:06 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jerry <jerry at vonau.ca> wrote:
> Can you apply and test: xo.patch from:
> http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/0216
>
> Now sets the filesystem label to be XSRepo, used with the sed's line to
> set the ks= directive to be that of the usbdrive's label. That should
> fix the need to edit the bootloader's config file.

Thanks! Applied (had a minor fixup as we had a fix to support iso
filenames with spaces). And tested - as you've described a few times,
when it boots it asks for the ks path that it just failed to find, and
you press enter and it works. It's that niggly delay...

Upstream was looking into waiting for some event from the kernel IIRC.
Will that bear fruit for F11 you think?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com