[Server-devel] Collaboration problem again 0.5.1

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 06:44:12 EST 2009

I'm re-CC'ing server-devel.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:04 PM, David Leeming
<leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb> wrote:
> Initial results using @all@ ... starting from scratch, deleting the ejabberd
> data, recreating the account with ejabberdctl etc and deregistering and
> re-regsitering XOs etc

With which rpm?

> Seems to have solved the problem. I have rebooted the system many times and
> it is still immediately picking up all the XOs collaborating. Will try the
> new rpm
>
> For now, what is the limit on XOs simultaneously connected on a single
> server, using @all@ or otherwise?

Depends on other aspects of the infra, mainly the APs. 40 was tested
ok, and some later tests handled 60. Using @all@ instead of @online@
should not change things too much, unless you have lots more than
that, in which case you have other problems anyway.

In other words: @all@ is a valid workaround in all the scenarios I can
think of.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com