[Server-devel] Collaboration problem again 0.5.1

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:46:07 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:08 PM, David Leeming
<leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb> wrote:
> 9-0.5.1
> ejabberd-xs-2.0.1-12.fc9.olpc.i386

Hmmm, the versions are correct -- I can't test this right now in a
clean environment, as I have bits and pieces of different versions
everywhere because I am working on something else ATM.

Posting the logs from /var/log/ejabberd/ would be great. Enable
verbose logging (see the /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd-xs.conf file), delete
the user registration, the logs, restart ejabberd and do the whole
dance of "first time success, second time failure". At that point the
log should have good info.

On the run up to the release, I could not get this problem to happen
in my testing in NZ, and neither could Reuben at 1CC. Nobody else
seems to have tried any RC. We discussed various times setting up a
phonecall with David but it didn't happen. Sigh.

If anyone can help a bit, much appreciated. Trying to repro (2 XOs and
1 XS are enough) would be fantastic. I will try to get into diagnosing
this but it will take me a while before I am free.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com