[Server-devel] IRC channel/using ejabberdctl

Yifan yifan.sun at students.olin.edu
Sat Feb 14 17:16:30 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm currently trying to configure an XS server for the CFS friends school,
and I'm running into some trouble. In particular, I'm getting an error of
"cannot register user at node ejabberd at localhost: not_allowed" when trying
to register an admin account.

exact command:
ejabberdctl register admin olpcnetworkserver.cfs.mass.org admin

Can anyone give me any help on this / what is the IRC channel I could use to
get help on this? I tried #server-devel and #schoolserver and found no one
in each one. Thanks,

Yifan