[Server-devel] Install from NFS server

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Fri Feb 13 00:40:10 EST 2009

I am trying to install the server on a machine without CD drive via NFS
server. I have set up the latter and the new machine seems to be finding the
share. But it reports:

"That directory does not seem to contain an OLPC school server installation
tree"

I have put only the 0.5.1 image in the shared folder.

Can U help. What else should be in the shared folder?

I am using a USB flash drive to kick start but can't get anywhere with that
when it comes to the directory containing the school server image, it
reports that the directory does not seem to contain any (whereas it does).
So I am now pointing it at an NFS server when it gets to that stage....

David Leeming