[Server-devel] xs-activation-server over IPv6

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 23:30:47 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> So initially I am going with #1-- do you think you can tweak the
> initrd a bit more to poke at ef01 over mesh, and ef02 over abg?
> Looking at activate.py, adding it to the array in try_network()...

New rpms for xs-config (0.6.0.2.g...) and xs-activation (0.2.8.g...)
are on the 'olpcxs-testing' repo so

    yum --enablerepo=olpcxs-testing install xs-config xs-activation

and a restart will get the new config in place. It implements solution
#1 which will require a small change in the initrd.

Trivial diffs at

xs-config - lanbond0 and mshbond0 changes
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/xs-config;a=commitdiff;h=dc679a460b2a7b4b193e8910058ed7f6b5434ac9

xs-activation - xinetd conf
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/martin/xs-activation.git;a=commitdiff;h=17b6a2c431430ba41a99ec0170b77b09294d3cf2

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com