[Server-devel] Public folders in 0.6 - trials in Pacific

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Sat Dec 19 01:34:29 EST 2009

Hi Martin,

It works beautifully.

Just one question - how do I make the site files visible to users? I can add
access to a directory of course files as a resource, and can happily upload
files as administrator, but can't see where to make the sites files -
general resources for all - visible. I tried guessing the URL as hinted at
in the process, but users can't access that link as it asks for a password
to login (although already logged in and accessing an open course)

David Leeming
Solomon Islands Rural Link
http://www.leeming-consulting.com