[Server-devel] Ejabberd CPU/RAM Spike -> Crashes

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:14:01 EST 2009

Hi Devon,

Sure we can debug this. Lots of questions for you

 - version of XS?

 - How much physical RAM?

 - Number of XOs registered, and in use on the network when the problem happens

 - Output of the commands suggested in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Techniques_and_Configuration#Presence_Service_.28ejabberd.29_Troubleshooting

 - Is there anything in the network that may be forcing lots of dhcpd
lease reassigns? Is the XS controlling dhcp for the XOs?

 - Are you by any chance using our old (and now unsupported) 'Active
Antenna' on the XS?