[Server-devel] Fresh install of XS 0.6 -- "Moodle is disabled at the moment."

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:01:40 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Ben T <benjtran at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was on VirtualBox.

Ah! I had missed that completely -- yes, it's a problem with the
virtualization sw clearly. Nothing else is having that issue.

Can I suggest something? The install makes an LVM for the /library
partition, and I am pretty sure that VB igets its panties in a knot
over that. That is easy to override (not the panties, but the LVM).

So run the installer, and instead of accepting defaults, get into the
partitioning tool. There, remove the /library partition, and all the
LVM stuff. In the resulting free space make a normal partition, ext3,
and set the mountpoint to /library

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com