[Server-devel] revisor-2.1.8 rebuilt for F9

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:41:12 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Daniel Drake<dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> It didn't work. Revisor is quite tied into anaconda, and revisor takes
> advantage of various new changes in anaconda. It fails with the old
> one shipped in F9. Getting new anaconda running on F9 looks like a big
> headache.
>
> :(

Yes. Jerry and I butted heads w Revisor and Anaconda quite a bit. He's
playing with the F11 Revisor, on F11, building a F11 "minimal" plus
our packages.

Should be trivial, right?  -- the best I can summarize -- his notes
indicate that on F11 some things are solved (we can probably now
actually replace fedora-logos) but there is definitely a new batch of
interesting... ummm... behaviours.

Would "quirky" suffice? :-/

Jerry -- is it ok to forward your notes to the list? They're mighty interesting.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com