[Server-devel] ejabberd web interface

Miguel Salazar miguelsalazarg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:41:23 EDT 2009

Hi! I've been struggling a bit with ejabberd lately.

As of now, ejabberd is running fine and smoothly. However, I can't access
the web admin interface since it keeps prompting me for a username/password.
I tried registering several accounts with different passwords, and none of
them seem to work (I'm trying to set-up a Shared Roster, and I know this can
be done 'manually', but it's too much of a hazzle for our intended
purposes). Could anyone give me an insight into what's going on or what can
I do to fix this? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

*-Miguel Salazar*