[Server-devel] XS 0.6 md5sum -- 0.6d3!

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:50:08 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Rodolfo D.<rodolfo.arce.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there an md5 sum of the XS-0.6d3 ISO?
> I recently downloaded and just wanted to male sure everything is fine

I built and uploaded 0.6d3 a few days ago, but only today had a chance
to give it a good testing, installing it on a few machines (with a
team from Nicaragua). Didn't want to make too much noise until I knew
that it would work well.

And it does. So I'm happy to say we have

http://xs-dev.laptop.org/xs/other/OLPC-School-Server-0.6d3-i386.iso
sha1sum: 764c4bd368324ebf693be2a0fe4383f9199f1832

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com