[Server-devel] Filtering and authentication

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:00:27 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Reuben K. Caron <reuben at laptop.org> wrote:
> While more complex to implement, perhaps something like NetReg would be
> viable:
>
> http://netreg.sourceforge.net/

Exactly. What we've been discussing w Reuben is to whitelist MAC
addresses upon registration or Moodle access. Given that I am making
it possible for the "admin" accounts in Moodle to grant Moodle access
to non-XO users, that opens the controlled window to non-XO hw we
want.

How and when I'll be able to implement it... that's a different topic :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com