[Server-devel] Booting F9 kernels on XO...

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 18 20:29:33 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 09:31 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > I have anaconda running on the XO, installs to usbkeys/booting from are
> > fine with F9. F11's anaconda runs straight away, but opps when installing
> > the rpms to the MMC card.
>
> I think the issue your seeing with F11 should be fixed in the next
> rawhide push (anaconda-11.5.0.45-1), I've been seeing the same issues.

No, not fixed for me, install.img is being left in memory, wasting
120meg of ram and locking up rpm when installing glib...

I've come up with a patch for that, and created an updates.img here:
http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/5045/updates.img

place updates.img in /images on the usbkey, and give it a go.

Jerry