[Server-devel] Upgrade to 5.2

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 03:06:03 EDT 2009

Hi David,

 - yes you can upgrade from 0.5 to 0.5.x with _yum_ (which is fairly
close to apt-get).
 - if you are on 0.4 -- yum might work but the download will be huge
and the results uncertain. Download the iso, burn it to a CD and run
the installation from CD, it has an "upgrade" option that works well
:-)
 - 0.6: End of this month I hope.

cheers,

martin