[Server-devel] XS_0_4 install]

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Tue Sep 30 00:18:48 EDT 2008

What's more concerning to me is that ejabberd has never once worked for
me "out-of-box." I have always had to reinstall it before getting it to
work. Has anyone out there gotten ejabberd to work consistently on new
XS installs w/ reinstalling it?

Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director
OLE Nepal, http://www.olenepal.org