[Server-devel] Revisor / yum oddity: anaconda-runtime

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 19 12:13:23 EDT 2008

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:23 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen
> <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
>> Hence the log-file is of interest to me ;-)
>
> Sent it in a private email :-)
>
>> Yes, anaconda-runtime needs to exist in the repositories you use.
>
> Sorry - I should have clarified - anaconda-runtime *is* in the repos
> configured. (otherwise, adding it to the ks wouldn't help anyway!)

"runtime" won't be in the repo that you're "spinning", and that is the
one that buildinstall is going to use:

if [[ "$REPO" =~ ^/ ]]; then
     [ -n "$OUTPUT" ] || OUTPUT=$REPO
     REPO="file://$REPO"

and from the log OUTPUT is set to:
/var/tmp/revisor-pungi/0.5/xs-f9-i386/i386/os

That is the repo that getting spun right?

Jerry