[Server-devel] Edublog: How do I submit bug fixes upstream to ou blog?

Matt Clarkson mattc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Sep 17 16:45:45 EDT 2008

Hi Taran,

I would post to the Moodle general developer forum and try and attract
the attention of Sam Marshal from the Open University, he's the person
that maintains the OU Blog code base and has been preparing the OUBlog
for release into moodle contrib.

Cheers,
Matt.

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 5:27 AM, Tarun Pondicherry
> <tarunpondicherry at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm curious how to get some bug fixes upstream into ou blog.  I think its
>> not maintained by Moodle right?  I'm trying to figure out also where to get
>> the latest ou blog code to see if those bugs are there.  Mostly, just a
>> couple lines that need to check if other ou things are installed to prevent
>> execution from stopping when those other features are not present.
>>

> That's a good question. My guess is: in the general devel forum in
> moodle.org. Copying Matt Clarkson as he's the main dev for it.
>
> cheers,

Matt Clarkson
Catalyst.Net Limited
P O Box 11053, Wellington