[Server-devel] Pg 8.3 tuning recommendations for embedded low-memory device (for OLPC :-) )

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:36:31 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> For people playing along on the XS side...
>
>  yum --disablerepo=olpcxs --enablerepo=olpcxs-testing install  xs-config

yum --disablerepo=olpcxs --enablerepo=olpcxs-testing install  xs-config xs-pkgs

Now we have Pg, Apache, PHP and APC tightly tuned to work together in
a relatively constrained memory.

Right now, preparing a moodle branch here
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/martin/moodle.git;a=summary

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com