[Server-devel] Libertas firmware on F9 for the XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 03:07:26 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Ricardo Carrano <carrano at laptop.org> wrote:
> What's more straight than saying: The team recommends that the only
> firmware to be used with the new 2.6.25 kernel is 22.p18

As a developer, I can relate 100% to that. As a release manager (and I
have to play both here) what I want to know is how much of a "well
understood stable release" this is. There is a range that spans from
"this is a dev snapshot, compiles and has my latest code so use it!"
at one end, and "field tested to the bitter end" at the other.